BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Naomi !.
The one and only hair product I can’t live without! I have a mixture of fine & thick wavy hair that tangles like you wouldn’t believe... this stuff is a miracle worker for detangling.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
I looove this! I'm a hair dresser & I use this on my clients & ALWAYS recommend it to them. Makes your hair feel amazing & does not weigh it down! Can't live without this stuff!
Lissy F.
Rosemount
I use this on my ends as a treatment when my hair is wet, or after I have styled to smooth the fly aways.  You only need a little bit and it doesn't leave my hair greasy.
Sonia V.
Prosser, WA
My go to oil for my hair! Love it smells so good, it's not that greasy and it goes on smooth I love this product so much and reminds me that I'm at the beach and it works good
Kaelen V.
Love love love my Moroccan oil. It nourishes my hair, makes it soft and shiny and doesn't make it greasy or dirty looking. Smells great too and a little bit goes a long ways.
Shirley S.
Mesquite, TX
If you have dry, coarse, Caribbean hair like me, this will be your holy grail product! Leaves hair shinny, manageable, smooth plus it has a great smell! I love this product!!!
Makeupbysteffyteffy S.
Sunnyside, NY
Aside from the wonderful smell. I definitely noticed the difference when I applied it to my hair. I have thick/coarse hair an I would apply this before straightening my hair.
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my hair so silky and shiny. It smells amazing and i have the frizz spray and spray it on my clothes because it smells so good! I have had my hair bleached before and it is very dry but the moroccan oil gives it shine and makes it feel smooth. It lasts a long time because you only need to use a little bit each time.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the way this product smells. It was for a while my go to product until it started to weigh my hair down. I noticed it was making my hair super greasy super fast.
Liz D.
I have oily hair so I have to be careful when using an oil in my hair. This product was great and did not make my hair feel heavy and oily. I applied mainly to the ends of my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora