BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brianna V.
Glen Allen, VA
I always go back to this oil. I’ve used it for years i started using it in high school. The smell is intoxicating and it really makes your hair feel soft, moisturized and smooth whatever texture or style you’re going for. You can use too much though and then it makes your hair a bit too oily. I usually use a dime sized amount.
Amanda I.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore the smell and consistency of oil. A little dab goes along way. Use on dry or wet hair. I only use it on ends of hair, before bed& before going into the sunshine as a protectant. Products all share the lux fragrance and can also be layered without feeling weighed down. #moroccanoil Moroccanoil® Treatment Light
Kristen S.
Collinsville, OK
This stuff is so great! I have dry hair and it has made my hair so shiny, soft, and stronger! It's less easy to tangle too! It also goes a long way! I have really long hair and ALOT of hair, and I just use a small pea size amount and rub it through the mid length down to the ends of my hair. It has worked wonders for my hair!
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I love this stuff. It smells amazing, and it works like magic. You just get a little bit, and run it through your hair. Gets rid of the flyaway and makes your hair smell nice. It's like serum for your hair. I am definitely satisfied with this product, I keep coming back to it!
Courtney C.
Liked this product and loved the smell. It lasted me a few months. I like the way the product works it didn't weigh hair down or look greasy. It' better then biosilk to me. I have fine violet red.hair. no I like this product
Rylie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product saved my hair! I've always struggled with using heat on my hair and it becoming frail and breaking off, but this oil is my saving grace! I use it on my hair all the time, wet & dry. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and strong, while also smelling AMAZING. This is a product I will FOREVER stay faithful to!
Lauren R.
Okay honestly this might make me a sucker but I basically buy this for the smell. I was in Morocco recently and bought 100% argan oil and learned that the cosmetic grade pure oil actually has no scent. And honestly the scent of this is just intoxicating! Works as well as any other argan oil so why not let myself smell amazing??
Julia B.
The product is amazing, I love this whole line, smells great and really moisturizes your hair, I love how my hair looks and feels after I apply it. The product isn’t cheap but it’s worth every penny you spend on it.
Marian H.
Alexandria
I highly recommend this product. I put it on my hair after taking a shower and before using the hair dryer. It protects my hair from
Breaking down. Comparing to others, I love the smell and it makes my hair looks hydrate and soft
Amber F.
Yukon
I use this after every hair wash. It keeps my hair smooth and silky. I feel like it adds a lot of shine as well. I can always tell when I don’t use it-it’s a hair care must have!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora