BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
This definitely moisturized my hair but it's hard to apply evenly and without leaving parts of my hair too oily. I need to apply when my hair is really wet and make sure to comb through well.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the oil to help with the shine and frizz control. I love the texture and how is doesn't make it oily. The scent is awesome and not over bearing . I have long thick hair .
Leah B.
This is my secret weapon for gorgeous long hair! Everyone asks me how I do it! This is it! I love the smell and how a little bit goes along way. It leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, and smooth!!!
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
good product overall that made my hair smell great however it made my hair also a little bit greasy. the packaging was nice and although it was a bit expensive it was worth the price. i bought mine at target and i would probably buy it again
Zeny A.
This is AMAZING! Makes the hair softer and shinier without feeling heavy or making it look oily! I usually use on wet hair right before I blowdry and it looks and feels amazing 🙌
Miya R.
I come from a family of cosmetologist and this bottle is no stranger in our house! This works great for conditioning and controlling flyaways and smoothing frizz
Faiza M.
This is the best oil I've ever put in my hair. Hands down!!! When u have dry ends, curly frizzy hair, your desperate to try anything. This was so amazing to use on my hair. Best results ever !!
kiley m.
this product is amazing! The price of this was good once again considering the product, it is very effective, it makes your hair very soft on the ends, i would 10/10 recommend.
Crystal B.
League City
This works great to hydrate dry hair. I also like the way it smells. It does not leave a buildup either. I think its worth every penny and I will surely use it again and again.
Kayli S.
I love this product. Smells wonderful! Tamed frizz. Leaves your hair so shiny! Doesn't leave any oily residue. I have dry scalp and dark brown hair. Effects last quite a while.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora