BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jarielys M.
I Love it it makes your hair really soft and it smells really good I would really work commended for anyone with street dry here you should buy this it is amazing
And Esay to use
Miya R.
I come from a family of cosmetologist and this bottle is no stranger in our house! This works great for conditioning and controlling flyaways and smoothing frizz
Kristin C.
I like it but it's a little heavy for my fine hair! A little goes a long way! I have highlighted hair and it did smooth my ends but I can only use a tiny but without overdoing it
Deanna T.
Dallas, TX
AMAZING !!! This oil leaves my hair silky and not weighted down. I can apply it to wet or dry hair and still get a great result. This is a must to have in your hair care routine.
Madeline K.
Surprise
I love this product!! Makes my hair so soft and smells wonderful!! Does not make my hair feel oily at all and I put it on my hair wet and dry! Great product highly recommend it!
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the oil to help with the shine and frizz control. I love the texture and how is doesn't make it oily. The scent is awesome and not over bearing . I have long thick hair .
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I was lucky enough to be able to try this Moroccanoil Treatment Oil, thanks to one of my many beauty box subscriptions.  I love that the oil was light and did not weight down my hair at all.  It did not cause my hair to look greasy either, as long as you do not use too much.  I would say that a dime sized amount is more then enough.  It makes my hair very shiny and healthy looking and I'm happy to know that this oil treatment is nothing but healthy and beneficial to my hair.
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
good product overall that made my hair smell great however it made my hair also a little bit greasy. the packaging was nice and although it was a bit expensive it was worth the price. i bought mine at target and i would probably buy it again
Diane C.
Minneapolis
Love the smell of this product, it's a very light scent. I also love how smooth my hair feels after using. I have medium length hair with a lot of curls that I straighten.
Katrina A.
I think this product makes my hair feel the best compared to all the other serums I've used. It feels very smooth and silky, adds moisture, and does not make my hair feel greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora