BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katrina A.
I think this product makes my hair feel the best compared to all the other serums I've used. It feels very smooth and silky, adds moisture, and does not make my hair feel greasy.
Kenley W.
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best hair treatment ever. I've been using it after every wash for 6 years now. This is my holy grail hair product. It makes your hair silky and smells AMAZING! It's pricy but so worth it, the bottle lasts for a long time, especially if you only wash your hair a few times each week.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
The original hair oil. I will admit it can be a little heavy in fine or straight hair textures it it's awesome for my dry ends since my hair is so curly. And the smell is great.
Deanna T.
Dallas, TX
AMAZING !!! This oil leaves my hair silky and not weighted down. I can apply it to wet or dry hair and still get a great result. This is a must to have in your hair care routine.
Zeny A.
This is AMAZING! Makes the hair softer and shinier without feeling heavy or making it look oily! I usually use on wet hair right before I blowdry and it looks and feels amazing 🙌
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
good product overall that made my hair smell great however it made my hair also a little bit greasy. the packaging was nice and although it was a bit expensive it was worth the price. i bought mine at target and i would probably buy it again
Faiza M.
This is the best oil I've ever put in my hair. Hands down!!! When u have dry ends, curly frizzy hair, your desperate to try anything. This was so amazing to use on my hair. Best results ever !!
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the oil to help with the shine and frizz control. I love the texture and how is doesn't make it oily. The scent is awesome and not over bearing . I have long thick hair .
Kaitlyn B.
This definitely moisturized my hair but it's hard to apply evenly and without leaving parts of my hair too oily. I need to apply when my hair is really wet and make sure to comb through well.
Miya R.
I come from a family of cosmetologist and this bottle is no stranger in our house! This works great for conditioning and controlling flyaways and smoothing frizz
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora