BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Wichita, Ks
The smell is AMAZING. A little but goes a long way and you can see instant results. My hair gets to feeling so dry when I don't use it. Affordable for how long it lasts, I always have it on hand.
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Smells amazing and makes my hair really soft and I was able to notice visible results. It doesn't make my hair greasy which I love and when I blow it out it's so smooth and silky!
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
I use this Oil once every two weeks and it took my damaged hair and made it healthy and stop breaking off after the first few uses. I only use it when I don't have to style my hair.
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
Smells amazing!! I adore Morrocanoil products! This serum is never greasy! It completely absorbs in the hair or skin! I apply to my dry or wet hair! I highly recommend this product!
Taylor C.
Elkhart, IN
This does the trick, I color my hair and I use this as a treatment most times. I soak hair in it for about a hour then wash it out and it is sooooooo soft and smells just amazing!
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
Im not sure what this product is supposed to do but it does leave my hair feeling super soft and silky once dried. The scent is also amazing. A little goes a long way with this product.
Ashley L.
Smells fantastic and works wonders. I use this on my hair to control frizz and smoothe my hair out. It is light and doesn't cake on like other oils and conditioning treatments do.
Madonna Q.
Surgoinsville, TN
Really amazing hair oil! It helps with my dry hair and to add shine. You can use on wet hair and dry hair to help with frizziness and shine! It also smells great!
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received a sample size of this in my Ipsy bag and now I'm saving my pennies to buy a full sized bottle. The oil is so concentrated that you just need a small drop to get the job done. It doesn't create a sticky reside like some less expensive products can do. It's very buildable, so you can definitely apply a little extra after being at work all day if you need a touch up before going out. My hair has never felt so soft and manageable.
Kenley W.
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best hair treatment ever. I've been using it after every wash for 6 years now. This is my holy grail hair product. It makes your hair silky and smells AMAZING! It's pricy but so worth it, the bottle lasts for a long time, especially if you only wash your hair a few times each week.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora