BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Monica B.
My stylist uses this on my hair. I apply it to my ends daily and scalp once a week. Ive noticed a significant change, my hair seems thicker and my ends are not breaking off as much. I plan on using this product for years to come.
Haven B.
I really do love the way this product makes my hair feel. I try to use only a dime sized blob in my hand or it gets too oily. My hair has grown so quickly from using this!
Galilea H.
My mother in law had this at her house and one day I saw it and tried and I liked how if left my hair I didn't use it too many times so I can't say if it works well or not
Jackie M.
Smells really good and i used this when i had damaged hair. Id recommend it for those with damaged hair from too much hair dye chemicals. You can find it at sephora or ulta.
James L.
Follansbee , WV
My little sister actually got me addicted to this serum for my hair. Our hair is dry and nothing every keeps is soft and non dry but Moroccan oil is a miracle in a bottle!
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise, FL
This product was amazing when I use to blow dry my hair straight. I would use a Lil before and more after. Smells delicious and I didn't find it heavy as my hair is very dry and absorbed all.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This treatment smells so good. I will continue to buy it just because of the smell. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time. It's effective. You should try it. I will always purchase this product!
Grace S.
I love anything by this brand. It’s excellent! But you have to be careful to not add to much or else it will make your hair oily but besides that it’s absolutely fantastic
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
This is my favorite oil to use on my hair that leaves your hair feeling light doesn't feel heavy it doesn't have a strong smell switch I would highly recommend this product
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
I have gotten multiple mini sizes of this oil over the years and have a larger size. I like the oil, but you have to be very careful to use very little. I find it is slightly expensive. It does smell amazing and is nicely hydrating, but I wouldn't purchase it again because of the price.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.