BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lindsay Z.
Plantsville, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil!!! I just add a little bit to my ends while my hair is damp. this leaves my hair shiny, smooth and tamed. It's my holy grail. I cannot live without it.
Stephanie H.
I love this product! My hair was so smooth and manageable after using it. Plus, it doubles as a heat protectant. You'll love the way your hair smells and feels after using this product.
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
I can't rave enough about this product. It is a multi use product. Great to help strengthen and keep your hair healthy from breakage and dry frizzy hair. I use this kn a daily basis
Jenny S.
The product overall was good. I was hoping it would help with detangling right out of the shower because I have long wavy hair but it don't. My hair was soft and shiny wen it dried.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
I do like the product, however with my curly frizzy hair it doesn't not work for me. I figured it would take some frizz but in reality it mainly just looks oily afterwards even if I used less that a dime size.
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
I got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag (I believe it was the March bag, and I love this product. I have about shoulder length dark hair, and it's really thick. I like to use this product after a day at the beach because my hair is so dry and the salt in the water makes it so frizzy and unbrushable. I use about a pee to dime sized amount and rub it mostly focusing on the ends. I absolutely love this product. Once I run out of the sample size I will be purchasing the full size for this summer!
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Smells soooooooo good!!! Definitely does what is says plus some. When I'm done putting it in my hair I rub the remaining product on my rough spots on my skin and it works like a charm.
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
The best hair oil I have ever used. And just a tiny drop does the trick, keeping my hair moisturized.
I've been using this oil for a little bit over a year now.
One thing most girls don't know when purchasing this product is that you don't need a lot on the palm of your hand but just a little bit and apply it from midshaft to ends.
*To avoid oily hair*
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
MoroccanOil is THE best hair oil treatment out there. I am a fan of other hair oils (such as Amika and Macadamia) but I will always end up going back to MoroccanOil. The smell is divine but the results are even better. I have very thick, dry, damaged hair and every time I use this oil, my hair is infused with moisture and shine. There are specific regimens you can do with this product too, such as heating or leaving it in for an hour. Long-soaking treatments from this brand have done a lot to repair my hair. The oil works best before and after blow-drying my hair and anytime after hot-ironing, for it fights frizz and humidity extremely well. Love this product.
Tania A.
I notice that my hair tends to feel a lot healthier and look a lot healthier when I use this product. Since I'm not big on hair care I forget to repurchase but definitely worth it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora