BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This product changed my hair for the better, and I can't imagine ever not using it again. Ended my frizz, made my ends stop breaking and gave it a healthy gloss. I use it after every shower and I am consistently complimented on my hair. Don't know how I went so long without it! It a a bit pricey but a little goes a very long way and it probably ends up being cheaper than other products. Worth every penny.
Caity C.
I have long, damaged hair. Using this oil on the ends of my hair after washing has worked miracles to bring moisture back into my hair. It smells wonderful, too!
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells great and doesn't make my hair greasy! I like that I can apply to wet or dry hair and even use it on my hair extensions to keep them looking healthy.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
received this as a sample and immediately went and bought a bottle! my hair is thick and curly and this brings it back to life with hydration and really defining my natural hair type.
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
I mean...it's a hair oil. It left me feeling uhhh, oily. Maybe my hair hates oils cuz everyone I've tried makes my hair feel like this. It DOES smell amazing though.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Great at fighting frizz, the bottle is on the small side, but a little goes a long way! I have thick, wavy, and dry hair. Price isn't bad, and can be found in most retailers.
Sarah G.
This is my all time favorite hair product. It's lightweight but still does a great job at softening the hair. It's smell is reason enough to use it, its a sweet musky smell that is incredible. I will be buying this forever as well as the hairspray!
Tori P.
I first used this when i discovered it at a local salon and I bought it. It has done so much wonders to my hair I have naturally curly hair and it works very well. It smells good too
Kim D.
Poquoson
You only need a tiny amount of this product to keep hair healthy and shiny. It is also great for the skin. I put oil on my skin several times during the day to keep it soft and supple.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora