BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Aileen G.
Berkeley, CA
It smells absolutely divine and it makes my hair feel soft and look super shiny. The effect only lasts for a few hours before I need to reapply, but I prefer the scent and light texture of this oil over others I’ve tried.
Paige O.
I have very long, curly, dark hair. In order to keep it breakage free, i use these oils every time i comb it. Not only does it keep it from breakage, but it looks shiny and healthy too
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I have long natural red hair and I try my best to take care of my locks by using oil treatments. I honestly have to say that Moroccan is one of my favorites. The smell permeates on a cellular level and leaves my hair smelling and looking amazing.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
received this as a sample and immediately went and bought a bottle! my hair is thick and curly and this brings it back to life with hydration and really defining my natural hair type.
Dawn 1.
Santa Ana, CA
I started using this product when I began working at a salon and I fell in love with it, I have really dry hair from coloring it, And this brought it back to life! Truly recommend this product!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Great at fighting frizz, the bottle is on the small side, but a little goes a long way! I have thick, wavy, and dry hair. Price isn't bad, and can be found in most retailers.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This product changed my hair for the better, and I can't imagine ever not using it again. Ended my frizz, made my ends stop breaking and gave it a healthy gloss. I use it after every shower and I am consistently complimented on my hair. Don't know how I went so long without it! It a a bit pricey but a little goes a very long way and it probably ends up being cheaper than other products. Worth every penny.
Kim D.
Poquoson
You only need a tiny amount of this product to keep hair healthy and shiny. It is also great for the skin. I put oil on my skin several times during the day to keep it soft and supple.
Emily Z.
Dekalb, IL
When i worked at the salon this sold out every time we tried to stock up. Your hair, and I mean mostly every type of hair drinks this up. Just be careful with the amount you use, especially of you have thin hair that tends to get greasy. I can use this everyday and my hair won't grease, granted I have dry/damaged hair. I feels amazing on the hands and in the hair. And smells great! It is expensive, however. A great dupe is the Organix dry spray oil at Target or your local store. Just as great
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora