BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
I like leaving this oil in my hair when I see that my ends are getting really dry. Especially in the summer when I can air dry my hair, this product works wonders.
Niara A.
Brooklyn, NY
Really does all that it promises. Left my hair soft shiny and felt stronger too. A little goes a long way for me. A bit more than most oil treatments but worth it.
Lesley G.
Huron, OH
My hair tylist uses this on me when I go in. I have really dry hair and then after having my son, it got worse. I could never find a product that I liked that worked well and didn't leave my hair greasy. When I bought this I was pretty excited because my hair was always great when I left the salon. After the shower I would add it to my wet hair. I didn't notice a huge difference after I styled it. So I stopped using it while my hair was wet and would actually put it on my ends after I straightened it. They went from try and dead looking to looking good!! So now I only use it on my ends after I am done styling. It goes on greasy but before I even leave the house the grease fades.
Ashley W.
Love love love this oil! My hair feels so healthy and soft every time I use it. A little bit goes a long way when using this. It's a little pricey but so worth it!
Megan P.
Amazing does not even begin to describe this product! It is my absolute most favorite product to use on my hair. I would spend any amount of money on this product.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
It almost annoys me that I like this so much. I have probably spend hundreds on cheaper alternatives because I thought it was too expensive. Pretty much every oil out there. I finally caved and bought the smallest size - and it's amazing. It really does make me dry, damaged, fine hair much easier to comb through when damp and really soft and smooth when dried. Even better, when I use this I seem to be able to leave my hair to dry naturally and it doesn't dry all rough and puffy (am I the only person who feels like their hair is softer when blow dried??). When using this, my hair dries soft and defined, with nice ends. Looks like I'll have to keep justifying the cost then!
Becki D.
Bowling Green, KY
This tiny little bottle is GREAT for travelling and it's a miracle worker on my frizzy hair. Plus you use so little at a time that this tiny bottle lasts forever!
Benita R.
Makes my hair feel so soft without being weighed down. Also helps with flyaways and split ends. Very pricey but a little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile. Very satisfied!
Kim M.
This oil has left my hair soooo beautiful my hair looks so healthy and is super smooth to touch and it smells sooo good it is a bit price but it's worth every penny !
Justin C.
I love this product! I have very dry and over processed hair due to the hair products I wear daily for my job. I use it every day. It keeps my hair silky and shiny, I usually take a break from using it about every 3 to 4 weeks. If not the oil builds up on my hair and makes it look oily. Keeps my hair smelling amazing when i use it. I apply before blow drying and a tiny drop after my hair is styled. I rub my hand and a small drop of oil on the ends of my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora