BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this product along with how silky It makes my hair, all while protecting my hair! It is somewhat pricey but little bit goes a long way, so it lasts forever!
laila a.
This item is very beneficial if you want your hair to be a bit more shiny and healthy looking. I have naturally very straight hair and this just leaves it feeling a little more volumized
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Love this so much. It's really great and makes my hair smell amazing. My hair is generally coarse and a bit dry but after using this my hair feels extremely smooth.
Maya R.
i looove this product. i got it as a present and it works super well. a little of this product goes a long way so it is lasting me a super long time. i thought it was going to make my hair look oily and gross but it really helps it shine. i would probably buy again.
rae b.
Lafayette
I wasn't too keen on this product at all I bought it from hair salon and I it didn't do what they said it would. So disappointed that I spent so much on this product
Kenia P.
Excellent products, 100% recommend, for all hair types, to repair, no freeze, so moisturizing, shine, looks an hair so healthy, love this products #moroccanoiltreatment #moroccanoilhair
Amanda R.
Laredo, TX
Left my hair shiny and smooth with less frizz. Though if you stop using it it does not retain the same results. So in conclusion it doesn’t repair. It just camouflages the problem.
Talia K.
Flushing, NY
Pricey but so worth it. Used to use on my dead ends and made it look revived. My hair wasn't that damaged but is thick. Not sure how well it would work in thin hair. Might make it oily faster.
Nikky Y.
Bronx, NY
Its a good treatment the smell is good but i dont know how long its gonna take me to see the results. I want to try another one even though this one is pretty good.
Niara A.
Brooklyn, NY
Really does all that it promises. Left my hair soft shiny and felt stronger too. A little goes a long way for me. A bit more than most oil treatments but worth it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora