BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kealy M.
This is perfect for every hair type. No matter if you're fixing your hair or letting it air dry. This oil treatment makes a huge difference and is worth the price. You won't be disappointed.
Abby T.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I have very frail hair from highlighting my hair blonde and it definitely helps add shine back into my hair. It calms the frizz as well and makes my hair look so good and strong. I would definitely try it and recommend it.
kiersten l.
Towson
HOLY GRAIL!! Absolutely amazing! I just wish it wasnt so expensive, but you get what you pay for. Makes my ends so silky and shiny. However, there are cheaper options that are good too.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg , PA
I can not live without this oil, I am obsessed!! I use it everyday and it brings shine to my lackluster hair. It helps take flyaways without making my hair greasy. It is by far my favorite hair oil out there. It's a great value for an excellent product!
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
Using this is absolutely fantastic. I usually get it from the salon after I get my hair done. The way I use it to where it doesn't make the top of my head look greasy is adding about a pea sized amount onto my palm, then rubbing it together in my hands, and starting to run my fingers and Palms through my hair right after I blow dry my hair. I start with the back hair from closest to my neck, then work my way up, and make sure to get the tips. After that, whatever is remaining on my palms I put on the sides of my hair and where I part my hair. It smells fantastic afterwards and it makes my hair look very nice and smooth afterwards. It is for sure worth the amount of money I pay for it.
norah h.
I've tried multiple different oils and other products on my hair to remedy dryness and split ends and this is above and beyond anything else I've used. It tames my course this curly hair and leaves it soft shiny and manageable. Its 100% worth every penny
Sarah N.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love how shiny my hair is with this product. Smells amazing! On the pricey side. It worth it. Easy to use. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's very good oil. However sooooo expensive! I love it but I can't afford it. Leaves your hair silky soft and mends the ends. My hair tips are very dry and this helps them tremendously.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
This stuff makes your hair feel like silk and makes it shine.. light weight perfect for dark hair . Alittle goes a long way ..this makes my ends look and feel great
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my absolutely favorite hair oil. The smell is amazing and my hair feels great. It helps with my dry time by almost cutting it in half. A little goes along way. I love it on dry hair also.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora