BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Joanna N.
Anaheim
Amazing! Loved it with my curly hair it’s almost I possible to get gold hair products but I love this it does not make my hair frizzy or oily it smooths it all out into nice curls
Talia K.
Flushing, NY
Pricey but so worth it. Used to use on my dead ends and made it look revived. My hair wasn't that damaged but is thick. Not sure how well it would work in thin hair. Might make it oily faster.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
This stuff makes your hair feel like silk and makes it shine.. light weight perfect for dark hair . Alittle goes a long way ..this makes my ends look and feel great
Nikky Y.
Bronx, NY
Its a good treatment the smell is good but i dont know how long its gonna take me to see the results. I want to try another one even though this one is pretty good.
Kimberly C.
I have been using this product for about 15 years now. I like to consider myself a true die-hard fan of the Moroccan oil treatment. I have really dry curly hair and whenever I decide to blow it out or flat iron it, this is the product that I use afterwards to smooth everything out and give my hair a nice shine. this stuff also smells amazing so it is a little added bonus. I always carry a travel-size bottle of this with me anytime I travel because I cannot style my hair straight without it. it really is the best.
Sara P.
I actually wasn't a fan of this. It totally dried out my hair at the ends and left a film on my roots. Used it for a week and it joined the rest of my unliked bottles in the hall closet.
laila a.
This item is very beneficial if you want your hair to be a bit more shiny and healthy looking. I have naturally very straight hair and this just leaves it feeling a little more volumized
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
I am obsessed with this Moroccan oil! The smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel simply amazing! I am not sure how my hair survived without this product before but it is incredible!
Sarah N.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love how shiny my hair is with this product. Smells amazing! On the pricey side. It worth it. Easy to use. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
I always use this product before styling my hair. It leaves my hair with a glossy shine, a delightful smell, and controls frizz. Living in the south I sometimes run a very small amount through my dry hair to keep humidity results low.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora