BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
I absolutely love this stuff! I have a mix between naturally curly/ wavy hair. It's normally so frizzy and I have tried everything to make it less frizzy. Since trying this product my hair has been so much better! It's less frizzy, it feels silky and so soft. Plus it leaves a really nice scent in my hair. I definitely recommend using this product of you have frizzy hair or you just want to give your hair that silky feel.
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
This product is okay. I liked it because of the smell, but I didn't notice much difference once I applied it. I expected more, but I would purchase it again just so my hair smells delicious
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have been using this product for over 5 years and I love it. Its worth every penny. I thought it ws too pricey at first, until i realised it does last long because you don't need to use a lot. Maybe a nickel or dime size amount in the palm of your hand to your wet hair. And the best part is it works for any kind of hair. My cousin is mixed and it works well for her and I am black and it works just as well for me. My hair is relaxed. Smells good too. Ive tried their other products and the too are good but this is the best!!!!
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Great product

Love the smell and feel

It is an oily product so use sparingly. A little goes an extremely long way.

Great for dry color treated or textured hair.

Can be applied to wet or dry hair.
Selena R.
This product is amazing! If you have dry scalp and your hair is crying for help this is the way to go! Even if you have damaged ends, just rub some through your ends before you go to sleep!
Ms. S.
Got this as a sample and my hair loves it! I like the scent and it leave my hair baby soft! My hair gets pretty dry and I really like to see high shine and manageability and this product does the trick!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
This hair oil has such a unique, delicate fragrance a that makes me go crazy. My hair is black and my hair type is super dry. I bought this at Sephora. And it leaves your hair feeling light weight.
Catherine S.
Love this oil! makes your hair so soft and the smell is light and very pleasant.  It makes my curls shiny and makes them look smoother. This product feels very lightweight which is a great bonus for a serum/oil treatment. Very satisfied with this product!
Anabelle M.
Help me with my dry ends to restore them very effective and not that expensive. It also smells really good. I recommend it for people that have damaged hair very easy to use. I'm satisfied.
Chloe W.
I love Moroccan oil products. It's one of my all time favorite go too's! However, I found the more I use it, the dryer my hair gets so I'm looking for something with similar initial results
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora