BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amy V.
I put this on my hair after I wash it and apply it on days that my hair needs a little extra moisture. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny.
Elizabeth M.
I have curly and dry hair and this oil is great! I like to apply it, focusing on the ends, right after I’ve shampooed/conditioned my hair. It is a thicker oil so a little goes a long way 👌🏻
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite smelling hair product ever of all time, the oil is very thick, you only need to use a little bit to soften your hair and smooth the cuticles. This is more like a treatment and with ongoing use you will see benefits to your hair texture and moisture
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
This product smells amazing. I use it just on the end, so that it does not make my hair oily. I only use a pea-sized amount, and it's enough to coat the ends of my hair. I have thick coarse hair that gets dry on the ends. This helps to keep it untangled and smooth.
Brenda V.
This product is the most amazing oil I have ever tried. This helps me with my split ends and my dried ends. I always apply it after the shower which seems to help alt. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Mesaly V.
My hair is already really healthy to begin with. I bought this product to try it out from all the raving. You only need to use a little of this product and it goes a long way. I have long, thick, and a lot of hair. The product made it easier to style my hair, it's a lot smoother+it makes it look silky and it smells good. One of the cons is that my hair and scalp gets oily by the end of the day(naturally). So by the end of the day when I also apply this product on I definitely need to wash my hair. Overall, this product is very nice and will last you a long time depending on how often you style your hair.
Amanda E.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great! Leave the hair shiny and not oily when the right about of product is applied. I feel
It helps protect the hair when using after the shower and before brushing.
Erin C.
San Francisco, CA
Earlier this year I dyed my black hair a light brown...as you'd imagine, there was a lot of bleaching involved. My hair became so unmanageable after that. Somedays I could barely brush it (wet or dry), and breakage was at an all time high. My hair dresser recommended I pick up a bottle of this and I am SO glad that I did. This didn't reverse all of the damage but it definitely helped restore moisture and elasticity in my hair. It was softer and more manageable, and with long-term use, my hair is back to pretty great condition.
Lessly H.
Metter, GA
This is the best of the best hair oils you'll ever find if your looking for that one oil give this a try and you'll would fall in love with it like no lie this makes wonders on your hair I personally love it.
member-6e8f1
I love this! I have curly hair and my ends dry out easily. I swam competitively for 13 years and this saved my hair from needing routine haircuts. It doesn't make my hair greasy and combines well with other hair products! It is expensive but goes a LONG way!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora