BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great my niece love how her hair looks after leaving it in and the washing it later in the day, is a great motivator for children that have long hair this way they learn to care for their locks
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
I use these on my fusion hair extensions and absolutely love it! They're great on the ends of your hair to give some extra moisture and love. Pricy but I think this is the best on the market.
Grace B.
Product is nice but overpriced. The serum is basically just thick oil that you definitely have to apply to wet hair. Putting this on dry hair made my hair so greasy and thick. The smell is nice but overall not a good value. Would probably not recommend to anyone
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Always a quality hair oil. Many of my clients love this product line. I've heard a lot of God things about it and I personally like it myself. Smells great and makes the hair feel really nice
Madeline H.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a great product! It keeps my hair sleek for at least two days. This product makes my hair smell AMAZING! The only thing negative about this product is the price but you pay for a quality product.
Tausha P.
I LOVE this product! After a terrible box hair color incident and much damage I used this to help get my hair back to its soft shiny self. Now I use it to keep it looking healthy and strong.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
I put this in the ends of my hair after I shower and it doubles as a detangler & treatment for split ends and everything else. Love it! Doesn't leave your hair greasy or anything. Recommend!
Fantastic hair treatment oil. You can put a little on to tame the frizz or use it a few times a week for 30 minutes before you shower. It's great for improving length and strenghth of hair
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
This treatment and oil is amazing. And not even just a little excitement goes into my hair when I put this in. It's as if my hair is having a dance party and it's great. There are two great positives it leaves my hair nice and shiny but it also smells so great!!!
Alexandrina M.
New jersey, NJ
All i can say is loooove to this product. Its amazing to make your hair look shiny and healthy, the best product, a little expensive but its an investment. Does not compare to other products.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora