BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
Really good at moisturizing my hair. It's a little on the pricey side but it really does last forever! I'm almost done with my bottle and I will definitely repurchase it
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This product changed my hair for the better, and I can't imagine ever not using it again. Ended my frizz, made my ends stop breaking and gave it a healthy gloss. I use it after every shower and I am consistently complimented on my hair. Don't know how I went so long without it! It a a bit pricey but a little goes a very long way and it probably ends up being cheaper than other products. Worth every penny.
Stephanie H.
I love this product! My hair was so smooth and manageable after using it. Plus, it doubles as a heat protectant. You'll love the way your hair smells and feels after using this product.
Amanda E.
One of my favorite hair oils- obsessed with the smell of course. I have light blonde hair and this oil does discolor it so I’ve switched to the light version which is a bit better but still does darken my ends where I apply it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff. It smells great. It smells like everything moroccan oil but the scent is not over powering. This Is a great heat protectant and shine serum. It works well without making your hair oily. It helps keep your hair healthy by imparting moisture back into the hair. I have extremely damaged hair with split ends and flyaways and wash my hair weekly. I use this while styling my hair and then run it through my hair every couple days when it's getting dry. This stuff is perfect for almost every hair type. Works better than chi silk infusions which is saying something. Will always keep this on hand.
Jenny S.
The product overall was good. I was hoping it would help with detangling right out of the shower because I have long wavy hair but it don't. My hair was soft and shiny wen it dried.
Mikayla H.
Such a great serum!! Whether you have curly, straight, wavy, fine, coarse, thin, or thick hair, this product is going to make your hair so much healthier. It will make it shine a lot more as well as make it stronger.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
I do like the product, however with my curly frizzy hair it doesn't not work for me. I figured it would take some frizz but in reality it mainly just looks oily afterwards even if I used less that a dime size.
Yennhi V.
Pennsauken , NJ
This is by far my favorite oil to use in my hair. It smells amazing and is effective. A little goes a long way. It adds shine to the hair and makes it look so healthy and pretty. I would recommend this to anyone !
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.