BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nick J.
New york
Makes my hair smooth but volumanized .have great smell and dont give to much shine .
very efective
Great design , super happy to use it .
didnt tey to many other products because i trust this one .first time i tried them i got what i wanted
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I have oily / dry -ish hair on my ends and after I wash my hair I take a pump or too and run it in my ends just to give it some some shine and then I blow dry and it looks amazing
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
OMG, is this a great product, or what! I love the way it makes my hair feel! I have coarse, curly hair, and this oil is the best. I like to purchase this oil in value sets with other products.
Caitlin M.
Mississauga, ON
This is OG for hair oils. I enjoy it. Its a great product and it helps with splits ends and some frizz. I have lots of fine hair so I find this is better for curly hair!
Caitlin H.
I have used this a few different times especially a few days after getting my hair colored. I love how it brings back the shine and life to my hair without it feeling greasy or looking greasy.
Leigh Ann F.
Love this product! Makes my hair smooth. I put a little in my hair after its towel dried and then use a little more after its dry to smooth any fly always. Smells great!
Maria L.
Woodinville, WA
Unfortunately this weighs down my hair. Doesn't matter how little I apply, it makes my hair flat and really greasy even though i only concentrate on the ends. Not for me
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
I love using this serum before I go to the beach to keep my hair silky soft and smelling nice. Then after the beach my hair feels amazing and not dried out from the sun.
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
Smells so good and leaves my hair silky smooth! My hair is naturally really frizzy but I also get it colored so it's really damaged. Put a little starting at the ends and brush it through. You don't need much and it works wonders!
Corey K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I use this product on my dry hair as an anti-frizz product. I typically take a little dab and run t through my hair after I straighten it. It leaves my hair silky soft with no frizz for hours!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora