BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
OMG, is this a great product, or what! I love the way it makes my hair feel! I have coarse, curly hair, and this oil is the best. I like to purchase this oil in value sets with other products.
Jessica F.
Conesus, NY
Great product. Leaves your hair shining and feeling great. Try not to use a lot because just a small amount is needed or you'll over oil your hair and no one wants that!
Cami L.
 AMAAAZZINNGGG! I have been using this for years and it is a fabulous, beyond great hair serum. I put it on my ends everyday and it leaves my hair amazing and it smells GREATTT. I highly recommend it to everyone and I will continue to use this forever.
Beck M.
My favorite hair product of all time. I cannot begin to explain how much this is a lifesaver for me. Although it is a little bit on the expensive end to me, it is worth every penny. It smooths my frizzy hair. My hair absorbs is so quickly not leaving any oily residue like most hair products. I usually order it online since I've never found it in store. But shipping is fast and sometimes you can even get free shipping. I use this every day after once my hair is dry from a shower. But, you can also use it when your hair is wet. My hair is really long so I find it easier when my hair is dry. You only need a dime size amount so this product can last quite a while.
Nick J.
New york
Makes my hair smooth but volumanized .have great smell and dont give to much shine .
very efective
Great design , super happy to use it .
didnt tey to many other products because i trust this one .first time i tried them i got what i wanted
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
This product gives my hair a beautiful shine and it smells great. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I have repurchased multiple times and can see the overall health of my hair improving.
Maria L.
Woodinville, WA
Unfortunately this weighs down my hair. Doesn't matter how little I apply, it makes my hair flat and really greasy even though i only concentrate on the ends. Not for me
Chynah L.
I used to use this back in beauty school well cosmetology school and I must say it does leave the hair soft and silky and great when flat iron... you don't need a lot of oil.. this can last you about 6 months
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
Smells so good and leaves my hair silky smooth! My hair is naturally really frizzy but I also get it colored so it's really damaged. Put a little starting at the ends and brush it through. You don't need much and it works wonders!
Donna P.
Easton
Makes my hair look even more vibrant and healthy than what it already is. It adds that extra shine. Only complaint is it does tend to sometimes make my hair look a little greasy but very rarely
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora