BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelsey C.
This stuff is good for when you have really dry hair. If you have short hair use a dime size and if you have long hair was about a quarter size. It compares to argan oil.
Shana L.
My hair stylist has been using Moroccanoil products on my hair for years. I'm totally in love with their products. I have tried brands of hair products who claim they have Argan oil in them. All I know this that they do NOT compare to Moroccanoil's products. My hair always comes out super soft, manageable, healthy looking, and smelling awesome. I love this treatment so much I purchased my own for home. And I'm super excited that Sephora now sells Moroccanoil hair products. This product is worth the money!!
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
A little goes a long way! I promise you this stuff smells amazing and also works amazing! It might cost a little more but it is very good for your hair and hair folicals.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love Moroccan oil. It helps hydrate my hair. I like to use it because my ends are very dry . It also promotes hair growth. Sometimes I even like to put it on my eyebrows and leave it overnight.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
I like this product alright but I hate the dye and the added fragrance. I have very dry hair and though this oil will look like it smooths it out immediately, over time it just dries it out worse
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
This oil is a game changer for hair. It lasts forever because you only need a few drops to make your hair shiny and bouncy and to take care of dryness and flyaways. Bonus points for smelling amazing! I wish they made a perfume that smells like this!
Julia G.
I've been using this everyday for the last 7+ years. Not only does it work as an awesome detangler but the smell is wonderful people constantly, and how good my hair smells also helps to ease frizz and provide heat protectant
Leala T.
baytown
It's similar to other treatments but the smell is amazing, it left my hair smelling fresh & moisturized. It really helps repair damaged hair or if you just want softer hair. it's really simple to use. I was satisfied with the results but it could be better.
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
Smells so good and leaves my hair silky smooth! My hair is naturally really frizzy but I also get it colored so it's really damaged. Put a little starting at the ends and brush it through. You don't need much and it works wonders!
Courtney S.
Cedar Hills, UT
I really like this treatment it makes your hair soft and look shiny but it also seemed to dry out my hair overtime and have a slight green hue :/ I didn't like that part
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora