BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love love love this product! Makes my hair soft and it smells so good. I use it daily and it is worth the price of the product. The bottle usually lasts me about 8 weeks. Best hair oil I've used.
Ambar A.
I love this oil because leave my hair soft and healthy. It’s a little expense compared with others brands but it work perfect on my hair. I’m sure that I buy another one when i finish the last one I bought
Stephanie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the best hair oil I have tried...it is a little pricey so last time I ran out I purchased some organic pure Aragon oil and it is different. Not sure why, but it is!!
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
A little goes a long way! I promise you this stuff smells amazing and also works amazing! It might cost a little more but it is very good for your hair and hair folicals.
Emily I.
This item was pretty good. It made my hair soft and smooth. It scent was ok. I was pleased with the way it worked. The price is alright. I had to use more than what I thought I would since I have long hair.
Julia G.
I've been using this everyday for the last 7+ years. Not only does it work as an awesome detangler but the smell is wonderful people constantly, and how good my hair smells also helps to ease frizz and provide heat protectant
Shana L.
My hair stylist has been using Moroccanoil products on my hair for years. I'm totally in love with their products. I have tried brands of hair products who claim they have Argan oil in them. All I know this that they do NOT compare to Moroccanoil's products. My hair always comes out super soft, manageable, healthy looking, and smelling awesome. I love this treatment so much I purchased my own for home. And I'm super excited that Sephora now sells Moroccanoil hair products. This product is worth the money!!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
I like this product alright but I hate the dye and the added fragrance. I have very dry hair and though this oil will look like it smooths it out immediately, over time it just dries it out worse
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
This oil is a game changer for hair. It lasts forever because you only need a few drops to make your hair shiny and bouncy and to take care of dryness and flyaways. Bonus points for smelling amazing! I wish they made a perfume that smells like this!
Kelsey C.
This stuff is good for when you have really dry hair. If you have short hair use a dime size and if you have long hair was about a quarter size. It compares to argan oil.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora