BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Liv P.
Keizer
I love this! Always making my hair feel soft and silky after application. I can only use it immediately after a shower, otherwise my hair gets very oily throughout the day.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
This is such a great oil. The smell is divine and the oil is not heavy and slimy like most. It glides on your hair a delivers a fantastic shine that isn’t greasy to the touch. My hair drinks it up!
Katelyn F.
Pooler, GA
Works well but I do notice my hair looking a bit greasy if I use too much of this product. It absolutely smells great, but I don't recommend using it if you already have oily hair! Purchased at my local Walmart
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
Omg- omg- yesss!!!! You cannot go work with these products. They are top of the line and you can expect professional results. My hair feels so silky after I receive a ton of compliments. Well worth the money!
Nordy R.
providence , RI
This whole brand needs to be in my cabinet I love everything about this pro it's left my hair feeling soo soft and omg the smell filled up my whole office at work teulynimpressed never disappointed
Emily T.
I love using this formula on my hair. It's was one of the only products that brought my overly bleached hair back from the brink. For the price I really haven't found anything cheaper or not to beat it.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Worked well and made my hair soft and manageable. I personally didn't like the smell. But it is a quality product for the price. I would say it's comparable to other brands of Oil that I've tried.
Bray G.
Chandler , AZ
This is hands down one of the best Morcaan oils I have tried I use a few pumps before I blow dry and maybe a pump to run thru once I'm done flat ironing and it leaves my hair feeling shiny and soft
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love love love. My hair has a ton of frizz and this is one of the only Serums that keeps my frizz in control. It smells well is a little pricey but at the end of the day worth the splurge. I would recommend!
Elizabeth F.
AMAZING hair oil. My hair was instantly hydrated. It has never been in such good condition as it was while I was using this serum. I'm definitely saving up to buy it again because it works so outstandingly well. It also doesn't weigh my hair down, a problem I often have!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora