BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Aliyah F.
Wadsworth
This products is amazing! It gave me so many good results with my hair. I have thick/dry curly hair. I started using this when I first started transitioning and my curls were already starting to pop.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product smells amazing and works wonders on split ends! I put this in my hair after every time I wash it and sleep with it in. It makes your hair super soft and silky.
rachel c.
This product makes my hair SO soft. Downside is if you use too much product it gets too oily and makes it look like your on your third day without washing. Great for moisturizing your ends though.
Kelsey H.
I use this religiously. Perfect for use right after washing from the shower or on my dry hair. The perfect oil for making my ends nice and shiny. And the smell is wonderful!
Glenda G.
This is a little gem. I used often in my tips and it helps a lot with split end and dry hair. The price is fair considering the quality of the product. Very easy to use and will decimate buy again.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I received a sample of this oil in an Ipsy bag one month, and I've literally used it everytime I wash my hair since. The smell is phenomenal, and I feel like the oil really does help repair damage and split ends.
Sylvia L.
Nothing more to say. There is nothing better than moroccan oil treatments for hair - they're the absolute best! It is a little expensive though, but so very worth it.
Jessica C.
Love this treatment oil. I use only on the ends of my hair and work up as necessary. If too much product is used my hair because extremely oily and flat. Love the smell and feel of oil in the hair.
Liv P.
Keizer
I love this! Always making my hair feel soft and silky after application. I can only use it immediately after a shower, otherwise my hair gets very oily throughout the day.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
This is such a great oil. The smell is divine and the oil is not heavy and slimy like most. It glides on your hair a delivers a fantastic shine that isn’t greasy to the touch. My hair drinks it up!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora