BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Danielle S.
boston ma
This smells so amazing and it lasts forever! One container lasts a very long time. I love this product because it cuts through the frizz and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth. And again, it smells amazing.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I love putting this on as part of my nightly routine. A word of warning this is not meant to be used with hot tools on your hair. It smells great and is something I always keep in stock in my bathroom.
Jen S.
anaheim, CA
I have sampled this before and even though i did get it in a voxbox i denfinitely want to leave a review since i love putting it on and the smelll oh man it smells good
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
It gave my hair a healthy sheen immediately and was absorbed quickly, is good for color treated hair ( which mine is) and also can be applied on dry or wet hair and it does not have any funny smells
Linda C.
Corp Christi, TX
This oil leaves my hair really shiny and soft. I always put it on the ends of my hair. It's very easy to use and a little goes a long way. One of my fave hair products to use. It also doesn't leave my hair greasy. Very satisfied with this product, will continue to purchase
Melanie R.
I have been using MoroccanOil in my hair every day for over 5 years. I love the light smell of it and the light texture it has going onto my hair. It is a little pricey but is totally worth it for the hydration it gives my hair without feeling greasy. I highly recommend it!
alissa m.
Wayne, NJ
This product is my holy grail! Thank god for it! I use it every morning, and it really works wonders on my hair. I have hair which is super long, which at times is hard to manage because its long and thick, therefore I have to take extra attention to my hair. When my hair is wet I use just a small dime size and put it all over my hair, mostly focusing on the ends and the excess which is on my hands i put on the top of my head(which is barely any). Not only does it smell amazing, a little goes a long way, but it makes your hair smooth, and so healthy its unbelievable. This stuff truly is a miracle worker and really helps get your hair healthy. I try my best to not use a lot of heat on my hair, and this keeps it healthy. The bottle itself is expensive, however I have had the same bottle for almost 5 years, because you barely use any of it. try it!
Alma A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product, it truly revives my hair, I use it all the time, I think it`s long lasting, I don`t have to use a lot of product, a little goes a long way, I always heard great reviews about this product but never joined the hype, I recommend this product to everyone.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a fantastic product for those with thicker, unruly or hard to manage hair. I have thinner hair so this is great to use on ends but it's likely perfect for something with thicker hair than me.
Nicole C.
Northbrook, IL
Best hair oil ever. I have been using it for 3 years and it is definitely effective at easing frizz. One of the bottles lasted my mom and I about a year. It smells amazing and has a great consistency
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora