BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Andrea G.
Tempe, AZ
I love the smell of this oil!  My hair is curly, but fine, so it does tend to frizz.  I like that this is light weight enough for me to use and I fell like it helps keep my dry ends healthy in between cuts.  It is definitely a product that I like to keep on hand.
Natasha V.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is amazing! Especially for my dry and damaged constantly bleached hair! It puts the life right back into it and leaves it feeling so soft but not completely oily like a lot of other products
Claire K.
I'm not a big fan of oils because I'm pretty sure I'm just really messy and manage to get it all over myself. However, this made my hair feel nice and soaked in fairly quickly
Dahlia K.
irvine ca
The oil smells amazinggggg but does have a chemical in it that can dry out your hair. I have dark brown curly hair that is pretty thick and it makes it look amazing but does not help with my dry ends.
Hallie D.
Kennesaw, GA
Incredible multi-use product. You can apply it to wet and dry hair. I have thick but fine extremely lightened hair. I put it in wet and it protects by ends from getting damaged. Plus it smells amazing!
Kristen M.
Pinellas Park
Love this Moroccanoil treatment. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and shinny. I also use it for my flyaways when I put my hair up! this is a great product. Highly recommended.
Hailie W.
Sioux Falls
This stuff makes my hair so Smooth and healthy! My split ends and frizz goes away when I use it! Just a tiny bit goes a long ways! It's like an oil serum and a drop on my ends makes all the difference.
Jen S.
anaheim, CA
I have sampled this before and even though i did get it in a voxbox i denfinitely want to leave a review since i love putting it on and the smelll oh man it smells good
Lauren E.
Cleveland, OH
Best hair product ever! Not too heavy to weigh down fine hair. Applications twice a week leave my hair silky soft, almost to the point that it's difficult to keep a ponytail tight. Smell is exotic and reminiscent of tanning oils and summer.
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
Love this for the smell but it doesn't really do anything. I think other oils actually smooth my hair and help with split ends or hair growth. This just sorta sits on my head.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora