BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I like this product. Majority of the time I don’t like adding product in my hair because it gets so heavy and oily looking but this was fairly decent and a perfect shine but it didn’t make my hair flat
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs, AR
Moroccan oil is my hairs best friend. Not only is it smooth and very hydrating to my hair but it smells amazing! This serum is everything my hair needs for health and beauty! I can't stop coming back!
Elizabeth A.
Love this oil and love this brand. It never fails to liven up my hair. After bleaching my hair and having a cold winter my ends are pretty much dead but after using this baby, it brings my curls back and gives them theirs bounce back.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great for the hair. Used it straight for 30 days and it had a great effect on my hair. It targets dry, frizzy, unhealthy, unshiny hair. Easy to use. And I am very satisfied with the product, in all honesty.
Mary S.
Love this stuff. The smell, the way it feels in my hair. I did have to be really careful about getting it on my face as I break out easily and argan oil can cause breakouts. This serum is amazing though.
Lora S.
montgomery heights, WV
I am IN LOVE with this product. The first time I tried it was when i got a sample size in my Ipsy bag a few years ago & I have been buying it every since! It smells amazing & it makes my hair so soft when I use it to flat iron. I keeps my hair from drying out as well.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Best product bar none for dry course hair!!! It has turned my hair game completely around! My hair is starting to have length and it's shiny and healthy! My hair is processed so this has saved my hair!! Love love love love
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
It worked nice...have to be careful on the top of your hair or it will look oily. It is good, but I like coconut oil just as good. It is perfect for flyaways though. I would recommend it to my friends.
Nicole P.
Rockwell, IA
I love this product.  The money spent was well worth it.  I have very thick wavy hair that is prone to frizziness.  A little bit of the oil on damp hair controlled the frizz quite nicely.  It did not leave my hair looking greasy, instead it was shiny.
Kristen M.
Pinellas Park
Love this Moroccanoil treatment. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and shinny. I also use it for my flyaways when I put my hair up! this is a great product. Highly recommended.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora