BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Makendie W.
Overton, NV
I always have this serum in my closet! It's a must! I apply it to my hair every night after I shower when it's damp and it gives my hair an extra shine! I got great result and am happy with the product! I would recommend it to my friends!
Natalie A.
I don't really find much of a difference between this hair oil and all the other drugstore and high-end hair oils I've tried and continue to use. This is a good one, however. Doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or too slick/greasy. I always use this on damp hair, never dry hair. It smells really good but it's not overpowering at all. This helps with damaged/colored hair and also will help you grow out your hair if you want. It doesn't hurt to use it because it's only good for your hair! Plus, this will literally last you a lifetime considering you only need a few drops for your entire head.
Elizabeth B.
Newmarket, NH
I love every product made by this brand! Moroccan Oil is the best thing anyone can use for their hair! Feels great, Smells great and leaves you hair looking super healthy! The price is definitely worth the results you get!
Rebecca B.
I got this bc my hair is a little dry but this stuff made my hair very soft again, it definitely is affordable not pricey. The concern this targets is the dry ends of hair I would absolutely buy again!!
Miranda S.
Huntington Beach
Everything about Moroccan oil is amazing! It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for! It makes my hair smooth and silky! Every time I use it, I get compliments on how soft and beautiful my hair is!
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT! Moroccan oil is amazing. It makes my hair completely frizz free yet not oily and it smells absolutely incredible. I wish I could use this every single day but it is pricy.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
Helps seal my dead ends and makes my hair soft, bouncy, shiny and frizz free. Super nutritional and smells wonderful. Decent price as well. Lasts me for a couple months. Absolutely love. Will buy again.
Stephanie R.
Coalinga, CA
Makes your hair very smooth, and gives it a healthy feel. My hair went from a frizzy ,damaged stage to soft and almost feels healthy. It’s very oily so make sure you watch the amount your squeezing out.
Heather B.
Love the smell, the way it left my hair feeling, and the beautiful shine it gave. I will defiantly buy this product again. I have thick long hair that likes to do what it wants but this oil worked magic!
Leyza M.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is god to my hair. It leaves the hair shiny and silky. I tend to have dry hair so this product makes me look like I came out of the salon. I have dark brown hair and this product is amazing.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora