BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This Moroccan Oil is just as great as everyone is saying it is. It's pricey but a whole bottle will last you YEARS. The scent is subtle and you only need to use a tiny amount to work magic. Completely satisfied!
Danielle F.
Bloomington, MN
I feel that my hair grows pretty fast and this product moderately prevents split ends. If you head your hair often this product is for you. It is a little more expensive than similar drug store products.
✨Lisset B.
Been using this oil for years. Adds shine and keeps my hair looking healthy and shiny. Trust this hair product. I have always recommended this to my friends is a bit pricey but, so worth it!! Love it!! 💕
Breanna S.
I have been dying my hair for many years.  I made the mistake of using not so good product, but this totally saved my hair.  When I first started using Moroccan oil my hair was dry, damaged, and breaking.  I have now gained my luscious, soft, and thick hair again!!
Meredith S.
Brooklyn
This is great for my dry ends when I'm doing 2nd and 3rd day hair. I have fine hair that is long and curly/wavy. The scent is a little strong, but pleasing. I haven't found anything I like more than it.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
An amazing product for every hair type. Not only does it leave your hair smelling amazing but it is also shiny and super hydrating. Moroccan oil by far makes the best hair products! Worth the price tag!
Joy S.
I do not go a morning without it! Just a drop or two, warmed up in your hands, a quick twist into the ends of the hair is perfect. Humidity, be gone! It’s economical since a bottle lasts me over a year!
Dayli V.
Tampa, FL
I tried to love this product, I really did I. It just didn't do anything for me, and while I finished the bottle (I don't like to be wasteful) I will not be repurchasing again.
AVERY S.
lone tree
LOVE THIS!!! It makes my hair look and feel so smooth and nice!!! It also lasts forever!!! I seem to only have to buy the tester size and it lasts almost 3 months!! I was not disappointed at all with how it made my hair look hydrated but not oily!!
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
This tiny bottle lasted me such a long time! The scent is so gorgeous and it truly left a beautiful non-greasy looking shine on my hair. Also, it made my dead hair appear healthier as I was growing it out!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora