BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole E.
Naugatuck, CT
This is the best product for dry hair! It completely restores my color treated hairs and cuts drying time in half! I️ use two pumps on wet hair and one pump when dry
Rebekah H.
I absolutely LOVE this product. This Moroccan oil smells so amazing. I have bleached ombré hair and I also have naturally wavy/curly hair, so my hair is very dry and frizzy and this product helps with smoothing out my hair and making it feel soft. I am very happy with this oil. In my opinion or works a lot better than drug store hair oils.
Haley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Helps to smooth hair, but too much can make it look really greasy. Helps for the most part for dry and damaged hair and smells amazing. A little bit pricey, however.
Alexa Z.
Livermore, CA
I love the moroccan oil! Best oil ever. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower as a serum on towl dried hair. After I blow dry my hair I put a little amount on as well to add a little shine. One of my top favorite products ever. I would definitely recommend because it really works to make your hair feel great and not as damaged!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Let me start off by saying this product smells amazing! I use this product on my damp hair or when I feel my ends need a little drink. It’s a very effective product. It is a little on the pricier side but I feel that it is definitely worth it.
Sarah A.
NJ
Love this hair oil. I was hooked on this from the scent alone! This is a nice hair oil that absorbs into the hair and does not leave it feeling greasy at all. I like to use this on my hair before blow drying or as a second day hair treatment to eliminate frizz.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
I love this hair oil! My hair has been bleached and heat styled for years and has damage and dryness. This oil has saved my ends and now they feel so soft and nourished. It is on the pricy side but completely worth it, for the final results. I would recommend this to anyone who has chemically treated or colored hair that needs the life brought back into their locks.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
People love Moroccan oil and here’s my stand point as a hairdresser. For some people i have witnessed it work miracles and for others it can almost have the opposite effect. I would reccommend it for people with curly, dense, frizzy hair. Also it smells amazing if that helps. Personally though, it’s just okay. I do like their hairspray though!
Amanda W.
This is my favorite product i have ever used in my hair. My hair has never felt so healthy and soft. It smells so good too. Its a little hard to find and is a little expensive but a little goes a long way and you won’t regret it! Just make sure to not put too much towards the top of your head or else your hair will look greasy and brush it through!
Dianne G.
North Little Rock
I hadn't heard of this stuff before until my daughter told me about it , so i went out and bought some , it made my hair so soft , smelled soooo good and was really shiney , i would recommend people to try this stuff.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora