BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
This treatment isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It is a serum which I like a lot better, the only thing I didn't like is that it made my hair super oily after it was out of my hair. I may buy again.
Kalyn F.
West Fargo, ND
Good product, and the oil smells good. Good bang for your buck. Makes me hair feel really soft and takes the fly always. Super easy to use with the pump. But made my hair feel a little too greasy too spoke
Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Eu adoro este produto. Comecei a usá-lo depois que minha cabeleireira o recomendou - meu cabelo foi tão danificado de usar meu ferro ondulante todos os dias e fiquei tão surpresa com a macieis que meu cabelo ficou depois de aplicar apenas algumas gotas. Eu estava super cética usando em meu cabelo e estava preocupada que faria parecer gorduroso, mas acrescentou tanta suavidade e vida ao meu cabelo. Cheira incrível também! Vou comprar mais!
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
I loved this product. The first few times I used it my hair was noticeably more healthy looking and very smooth. For me, it targeted my dry ends. The type I used was serum. I would use it before i used heat products. I am extremely satisfied.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Another Moroccan oil must have! I use this along with their Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask and I swear by this routine! It leaves my hair looking shiny and not frizzy for a couple of days!
Melanie D.
This stuff is seriously AHHHMAZING!!!!! This oil works perfectly. It doesn't leave your hair feeling weighted or greasy. It leaves your hair soft, shiny and silky. It's perfect!
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
I really love this oil and I feel like it does make a difference in my hair. I was using this oil at least once a week and see results of growth,plus the smell is quite pleasant.
Crystal M.
Fort Morgan, CO
Leaves my hair super soft and adds moisture. It's a decent price but there are alternatives that are cheaper. Very easy to use and once I'm done putting it in my hair I massage the left over into my hands.
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
The best oil ever!!! Unfortunately is pricy but it's worthy. Last forever the little Bottle Bc you need just a little bit of product. I tried other oils but nothing compares to the original. Very satisfied
Meredith S.
Brooklyn
This is great for my dry ends when I'm doing 2nd and 3rd day hair. I have fine hair that is long and curly/wavy. The scent is a little strong, but pleasing. I haven't found anything I like more than it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora