BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha K.
Needham, MA
This is the original product that got me into the brand. You only need the smallest amount to make a big impact. After my hair is towel dried I run a very small amount between my hands to warm it up. Then, I only apply to my ends - avoiding my roots or anywhere near there since I have fine hair.
Leah C.
Wesley Chapel
Love love love this stuff! I use this every time I wash my hair. It smells good and never leaves my hair feeling oily. I can’t definitely tell a difference in the health of my hair since I began using this
Jo R.
I love this stuff!!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It really makes a difference when I use it and when I don't use it. I have been trying to grow out my hair and this oil keeps my fine hair from breaking.
Kalyn F.
West Fargo, ND
Good product, and the oil smells good. Good bang for your buck. Makes me hair feel really soft and takes the fly always. Super easy to use with the pump. But made my hair feel a little too greasy too spoke
Wendy Y.
Plainfield, IN
I use all the Moroccan hair products and love the gentleness they have. This is a favorite to use before combing out wet hair and then drying. It smells delicious also. Helps to detangle keeps hair smooth.
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
This treatment isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It is a serum which I like a lot better, the only thing I didn't like is that it made my hair super oily after it was out of my hair. I may buy again.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
I use this a lot to reduce frizziness and keep my hair smooth, shiny and not staticky. It's a really nice oil that's never greasy and smells DELECTABLE. It's probably my favorite hair oil/treatment so far.
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
This is an awesome product. If you have dry hair, frizzy hair then you need this, in your life. This tames all the frizz, conditions your hair and has a great smell which is a plus. The price might sound like a lot but it will last for a real long time. So I would always buy it and also recommend to my friends.
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia , PA
The best serum there is. It's worth the price. Smells great, and is great for all hair types. I have fine, straight hair. I use a little on the ends of my hair before styling and it always looks incredible
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
This product is very heavy so a tiny bit goes a very long way. I use it in wet haor before i blow dry or after i straighten my hair to smooth it. Smells amazing and works great.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora