BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
Haddonfield, NJ
The best serum there is. It's worth the price. Smells great, and is great for all hair types. I have fine, straight hair. I use a little on the ends of my hair before styling and it always looks incredible
Lauren Z.
I love this oil! My hair is so soft and the scent is amazing. This treatment doesn’t make my hair feel oily. The product has helped with frizz and to make my hair smoother.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
This stuff is really good and makes your hair very soft and a small drop goes along way so it will last a long time any oil is really good for the hair and helps make it stronger and soft highly recommend
Danielle C.
Seekonk, MA
I absolutely love this stuff. It is so silky smooth and never leaves my hair feeling greasy. And it smells HEAVENLY. My stylist warned me it may tint platinum hair yellow though.
Jo R.
I love this stuff!!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It really makes a difference when I use it and when I don't use it. I have been trying to grow out my hair and this oil keeps my fine hair from breaking.
Crystal H.
San Francisco , CA
I've tried many different hair oils to  attempt replenishing my dry hair,  this product worked but could also get slightly too oily.  it helped my dry hair shine more and seem silky. I believe it is worth it for the price. It  definitely will benefit for dry hair. I would buy this again.
Wendy Y.
Plainfield, IN
I use all the Moroccan hair products and love the gentleness they have. This is a favorite to use before combing out wet hair and then drying. It smells delicious also. Helps to detangle keeps hair smooth.
Megan S.
Lovely , KY
I'm a cosmetologist and use this stuff in the shop and at home. I love having it in a pump for easy use at both work and home. I use it on my dry skin also especially in the winter to help keep down my dry patchy places!
Natalie V.
Rothsay, MN
I absolutely love this, it makes my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. I use it after curling or flat ironing my hair and it keeps it from feeling dry. I have noticed my hair feels healthier!
Kiley C.
I user to use Moraccan oil in my hair as oil treatments and also just a small amount before applying heat. It has great benefits that leave your hair feeling and smelling great.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora