BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Fatima A.
Philadelphia
I started using this to help with some damage from bleaching my hair. It’s a bit pricey but I loved everything about it! The smell was great and it helped immensely with the look and feel of my hair. I would absolutely purchase again!
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this hair treatment so much! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and with little frizz. It has also made my hair grow so long and thick. This is such an effective product. I would definitely recommend!
Brooke J.
This product definitely keeps your hair moisturized. I’ve also used it on multiple hair types and it seems consistent. It may seem somewhat expensive for the amount you receive but it’s definitely worth it.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Toda la línea de MoroccanOil son fabulosas para el cuidado del cabello, si tienes el cabello muy dañado y abusaste de químicos, este producto será tu mejor amigo !
Yenii G.
Eh probado este producto y es muy bueno deja el pelo con mucho brillo y un olor muy rico que dura dias y lo mejor de todo ya que tengo el pelo dañado me alluda a recuperar su textura original ....
Kaitlyn H.
This is my favorite hair oil ever! It smells amazing. It really nourishes and moisturizes my hair. I usually use in after I’ve curled or straighten my hair to help my frizz and to make my hair soft and shiny.
Yekaterina I.
Rio Linda, CA
I have been using this product for a really long time. It has helped my hair regain all its nutrients. I feel like it has helped my hair grow and become thicker. I always repurchase this. I can't live with out it.
Michaela J.
Conway
I love this! It keeps my hair so soft and smooth and shiny! It keeps it healthy and protects against heat damage! I absolutely love this it has saved my damaged hair. I don't know what I would do without it!
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
This stuff makes my hair feel incredible. It's so softening and adds a beautiful shine while smelling divine. I absolutely love this product and love that a little goes a long way. Cannot wait to repurchase.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a must have if you have dry, frizzy or damaged hair! I have fine brown hair and it's not too heavy. I just use a little dime size on my ends and it works amazing with treating all your hair troubles
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora