BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amy L.
Yemassee, SC
I absolutely love this stuff! It only requires a small amount for each use which makes it feel like an endless supply. The scent is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling fresh, soft, and frizz-free.
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
It gave my hair a healthy sheen immediately and was absorbed quickly, is good for color treated hair ( which mine is) and also can be applied on dry or wet hair and it does not have any funny smells
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Got a sample of this in my ipsy bag and I really enjoyed it. I don't use it too often because I don't wash my hair a lot but when I use it my hair does feel silky and smooth
Luana T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
the smell of this is just so good, when i use this i always get complimented on how my hair smells. leaves my hair beautifully shinny and hydrated amazing would so recommend
Chia Ling H.
Redondo Beach, CA
Have been using this product for over five years!!!!! Uses it before drying my hair, always gives me a shine in my hair and make my hair looks very healthy. Also it has a scent that I feel very calm.
Melanie R.
I have been using MoroccanOil in my hair every day for over 5 years. I love the light smell of it and the light texture it has going onto my hair. It is a little pricey but is totally worth it for the hydration it gives my hair without feeling greasy. I highly recommend it!
Aly L.
Amazing! Makes my hair so soft and vibrant looking it's super easy to use all you need is a tiny bit massages into the ends of your hair while your hair is wet and your hair will be amazing all day !
rachael n.
minden
This product makes your hair so shiny and soft! I use it every time I flatiron my hair and it only takes a little drop. Smells amazing. Just avoid putting it on your roots it can make them look oily.
Rebecca L.
I LOVE this product! It makes my color treated hair SO much easier to manage and helps me keep the fly always at bay throughout the day. Plus this two pack means I'm saving some money in the process ;)
Ruth E.
No hair oil or serum has worked as good as this one. It does truly fight my frizz and my hair doesn't weight down when using this... even if I already applied a bunch of products. I'm obsessed with this and wouldn't leave it for the world.

Note: this works better for me when my hair is dry and styled, rather than wet... when applied to wet hair it doesn't feel like I applied anything (I still get frizz). However, it's important to note that results vary depending on person, hair type, etc.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora