BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Daniella S.
Charleston
Stole this from my mom! I use it in the summer when my hair gets a bit fried from being out in the sun, or drenched in chlorine and salt water. Helps to heal it, keeps it silky, smooth, and relatively undamaged.
Toni K.
Lansing, KS
I am in love with this product and will repurchase. I have used this product on wet hair, dry hair, and often both wet and dry. It makes my hair super soft and does not weigh it down. This product can also be used on your hair as a hot oil treatment.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
So worth it!!! Great smell and leaves your hair silky smooth! I would recommend for any hair types, my roomies and I all use it and all have different types of hair. Bought several times and plan to continue!
Gianelli G.
This is my favorite hair oil on the planet. It smells AMAZING. A little goes a long way, but it cuts my dry time in half and leaves my hair super soft. It's definitely not cheap, but totally worth every penny.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
I've been using the product on my hair for almost a year and still haven't run out. A lol bit goes a long way but its not too greasy. It haven't had problems with slpit ends since I have started using this product.
Amy C.
New york, NY
Cuts my hairs drying time in half and eliminates static. However I do feel like if I use after every wash my hair gets a bit of a film so I use it every 4-5 washes to keep it shiny!
Joyce L.
Rogers, AR
A little bit of this stuff goes a loooong way. It's great for thick or damaged hair. I always get completed on how I smell when I wear this. It has a really nice clean, fresh scent
Marisa O.
It keeps my hair smelling fresh and feels healthier and shinier. The smell lasts for about 3 days and it’s better than any at home remedies. It also has an affordable price and I would definitely keep buying.
Debbie S.
Gainesville , FL
Love the fragrance and the texture of this product. I feel like there are a lot of dupes on the market, but there is only one original. This is by far the best product for sleek styles and shiny hair. Love it!
kristen B.
My hair is insanely frizzy and I love to use this to smooth things over. I add some to damp hair, and the product works great. The best part by far is the smell. If they made this fragrance in a candle I’d burn it constantly, it’s an amazing aroma!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora