BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cherrie P.
Im so happy that I found a hair oil that does everything that says plus more. I have used it right out of the shower to keep my curls intact remains shiny during the day and in high humidity my hair remains full of life ,  beautiful and captive
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I love Moroccan oil. It smells great and works great. If you apply when hair is damp it works best. Make sure to apply for ear length down not in roots. It can make your roots look oily and dark. I use it also as a treatment to the ends of my hair when they are dry and brittle. If you put on dry hair make sure to only put on end and a tiny tiny amount
Minah H.
I really like this product. It really helped my hair, this oil made my hair look silky and smooth without me even styling it. I also found another use for this oil. Sounds kinda weird but I use it on my nails. When I use nail polish remover it makes my nails feel really weird, but this oil adds a nice shine to my nails and keeps them strong.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
So I️ use this to get a deep treatment one time and I️ did not like it I️ had to wash my hair so much for it to get out. And another thing it broke my scalp out bad .
Becca S.
I tried this product for the first time a couple of months ago, and ever since I use it almost daily, since my hair was a bit damage. Since the first time you apply it, you can see the difference, it adds shine and when styling gives a phenomenal finish by making my hair super silky, smooth but not greasy and healthy looking. I always apply it when my hair is still wet and then procede to style.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil! super hydrating! gives your hair a great sheen and doesn’t leave it oily! definitely helps with brittle split ends! i will most likely repurchase this! love moroccan brand!
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
I have very thick and curly hair and I have found that this product worked wonders for me. I will often use this just to tame some frizz and add some shine and softness. I also would use this when I straighten my hair to try and keep it all together. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone and would choose this for myself over and over.
Kayla S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This stuff is a holy grail product for my long, naturally wavy, dry, coarse hair. It has completely transformed my hair for the better and it has become much more manageable and so much less dry! I only use it on the bottom half of my hair and tend to stay away from the scalp. It doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy. I love it!
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
If you are going to buy this product please make sure you buy the pump. It is a game changer. The pump makes the dispensing so easy. The product itself is expense but it is worth every penny. I like how soft and manages your makes my hair. Now that I have short short hair I still use it. I even rub on my skin because it smells so tropical.
Nicole E.
Naugatuck, CT
This is the best product for dry hair! It completely restores my color treated hairs and cuts drying time in half! I️ use two pumps on wet hair and one pump when dry
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora