BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica F.
Phoenixville, PA
Holy grail. I recommend to every client that walks in the door. Pricey but a bottle lasts forever. Doesn't weigh hair down, gives shine and feels amazing, would drink it if I could.
Karie R.
N Salt Lake, UT
In the winter especially I have dry sick split ends so this serum is a must! I put it on the ends of my hair after every shower and before I go to bed each night. My hair is soft, glossy, and full of moisture!
Erica H.
DeKalb, IL
When using this product, a little goes a long way. I have thick hair and small amounts worked for me. I'm not a big fan of the oily texture but I can tell it helped improve my hair.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
This Oil is so great! I was first introduced to this oil in 2010 before it was even released to the main public. I was fortunate enough to be able to try some of the M.O. Products since my aunt is a hair dresser. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and oil right into my damp hair. All you need is a tiny dab of it on your hair, so this little bottle can last you a long time. When you put it in your hair avoid your roots, only the ends. It also smells really great too! But these products made my curls come out so amazing after my hair would dry. I would recommend this product and still do to my friends who want lusturous and beautiful curls!
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This oil helps make my hair shiny, sleek, and soft. I've also noticed it feeling more healthy than it did previously. This brand is a little more on the expensive side, but I do plan to try more of their products.
Toni K.
Lansing, KS
I am in love with this product and will repurchase. I have used this product on wet hair, dry hair, and often both wet and dry. It makes my hair super soft and does not weigh it down. This product can also be used on your hair as a hot oil treatment.
Caroline R.
Moroccan oil is the KEY to having shiny soft hair. Though its on the pricier side it is SO worth it. It has an amazing smell and keeps your hair shiny and beautiful all day long. Because it is an oil you only need a little bit of it to go a long way. I would not suggest this for anyone who has very thin or oily hair.
Cheyenne M.
This is the best stuff ever. Its smells so good I can't get enough of it. It really brings your hair to life if you have dry hair. Something I recommend to people with dry brittle hair.
Tamara W.
This treatment really helps my hair stay moisturized while braided and tucked away I’m I typically get a lot of growth after one of these treatments. I love the smell compared to other oils with great results.
Marisa O.
It keeps my hair smelling fresh and feels healthier and shinier. The smell lasts for about 3 days and it’s better than any at home remedies. It also has an affordable price and I would definitely keep buying.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora