BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a wonderful hair oil. I use this every time i wash my hair and it gives my hair a great amount of shine and smoothness, I love this product so much and would highly recommend!
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
This is really good for your hair. it also smells very delightful. It’s absolutely easy to use also. Make sure to use while your hair is damp. My hair has better color and I am VERY satisfied!! It works WONDERS
Kayleigh G.
Midway Park, NC
I love the way this product smells. I apply a pea size amount through out all my hair after straightening it to avoid frizz and fly aways. This product will not leave your hair oily!
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love this treatment. It's light enough to use on my fine thin hair. I use a small amount on my midshaft and ends after I dry my hair to smooth everything down and add hydration. Works wonderfully!
Kerry S.
I think we can all agree about the smell of this hair serum.. omg so good! I want to put it all over myself! It's also very effective keeping my ends soft and smooth enough the day. Also good for keeping it tame
Chayanne H.
Moyock
I have curly hair and this treatment adds the lost moisture and shine back to my locks! A little bit of this goes a long way, so be sure not to use a lot of it will weigh your hair down (and no one wants that!).
asma s.
This product helps frizz and fly-always. The product is lightweight in your hair. However there is no long term affect in using the product. I feel like you can find a better alternative for a much cheaper price
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Great serum for medium to thick hair. The smell is great, a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, like I just walked out the salon. I would buy this again
Jordan S.
Moroccanoil has always been a fantastic product. It is great for repairing damaged or color treated hair without weighing it down or making it feel oily. It is much superior to similar products and smells great.
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
Smells amazing, light weight, makes hair feel soft while moisturizing your dry ends. It can get heavy in hair if applied too much. A little goes a very long way, a bang for your buck.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora