BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rebecca C.
I love the way that this oil serum smells!  It also adds amazing hydration to my dry, color-treated and damaged hair.  It is perfect for quenching dry ends.  My hair is fine, so I need to be careful to only apply it to my ends and not let it get in my roots.  Great product that I use frequently.
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Great serum for medium to thick hair. The smell is great, a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, like I just walked out the salon. I would buy this again
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
This product smells so good!! I put it in before I blow dried my hair took a little bit more before straightening it and put it into my hair and after I straightened it, it felt like a million bucks so so smooth, smelt good and had barely any frizzies.
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
Smells amazing, light weight, makes hair feel soft while moisturizing your dry ends. It can get heavy in hair if applied too much. A little goes a very long way, a bang for your buck.
Carmina C.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this brand! Made my hair feel so good. My hair is very thick so it can get coarse. This made it shiny all day long. I use to work at a hair salon and this was a brand that we loved! it also smells fantastic!
Miracle B.
Birmingham
I purchased this at Regis salon and it's not a great value for the price. The smell is great, dissolves fast and smooths the hair. But ogx works just as well at a better price point.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love this!!!! I use it daily and keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth. I use it for styling as well as a leave in treatment at night as well. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in healthy hair.
Ellyn C.
St. Charles
I received Moroccan Oil as a Christmas gift this year. I had no idea what is was. I am now addicted. After my shower I use the oil and let it dry. It has helped repair damage and keeps my ends in good shape.
Kerstian S.
I love this oil treatment. First one I've found that actually calms my hair down but doesn't make it too oily. And I love I can use it dry or wet. It's expensive. But it's well worth the price and I continue to purchase it!
Lindsay W.
Washington
LOVE this stuff for after I'm done blow drying or straightening just a tiny bit on the ends to make it sleek and moisturizer. Also good to put on damp towel dried hair if not styling
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora