BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I’m not sure what i would do without MoroccanOil Treatment for my hair. I use the light one with my hair being so blonde but this product has smoothed my bleach, damaged hair so so much!! I recommend this oil to everyone!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
I love this stuff! Help so much with my thick hair that can sometimes get a little frizzy! It smells great! Makes my hair dry nice and smooth even in the hottest humidity that we can get! It lasts you awhile!
Melissa O.
Worcester, MA
Great smell and great product. The knock offs don’t compare. Not only does it work great as a serum, it also helps my eczema tremendously. It is pricey but a little goes a long way so in my opinion it’s worth it
Olivia L.
South Lyon, MI
Lightweight and hydrating. You don’t need a lot of product for each use, so it lasts a very long time. Because of this if is worth the cost. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to give their hair a boost.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love this treatment. It's light enough to use on my fine thin hair. I use a small amount on my midshaft and ends after I dry my hair to smooth everything down and add hydration. Works wonderfully!
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
I got a free sample at America's Beauty Show a few years back and found myself hooked. It's a little lighter than other brands. It smells amazing. Also, this brand offers different oil for different hair types.
Chayanne H.
Moyock
I have curly hair and this treatment adds the lost moisture and shine back to my locks! A little bit of this goes a long way, so be sure not to use a lot of it will weigh your hair down (and no one wants that!).
Lindsey E.
Minneapolis
I love this Moroccan oil, but these days, I feel like you can get something that’s just as good for half the price. I have thick, frizzy hair and it great for flyaways and smoothness. Would recommend to others.
Lindsay W.
Washington
LOVE this stuff for after I'm done blow drying or straightening just a tiny bit on the ends to make it sleek and moisturizer. Also good to put on damp towel dried hair if not styling
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Never ever again will I purchase another hair oil because this stuff is my holy grail! It's amazing and I swear I hear angels sing when I use this stuff. I have extensions and I used to suffer from horrible tangles until I started using this. I apply just a small amount to my washed hair after spraying it's a 10 leave in conditioner, and I can seriously comb my wet hair with no issue. My hair doesn't tangle anymore either! And a little truly goes a long way, the travel size lasted me several months. You need this product in your life trust me.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora