BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren Z.
I love this oil! My hair is so soft and the scent is amazing. This treatment doesn’t make my hair feel oily. The product has helped with frizz and to make my hair smoother.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Another Moroccan oil must have! I use this along with their Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask and I swear by this routine! It leaves my hair looking shiny and not frizzy for a couple of days!
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno para aquellos cabellos resecos dañados y muy maltratados ya que sella el cabello dando mucha brillosidad con aceites que ayudan a la reparación de este mismo.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I really like how this oil makes my hair feel soft. It helps with keeping my hair from becoming frizzy. I love the smell. It is a great product that you will want to keep using.
Crystal H.
San Francisco , CA
I've tried many different hair oils to  attempt replenishing my dry hair,  this product worked but could also get slightly too oily.  it helped my dry hair shine more and seem silky. I believe it is worth it for the price. It  definitely will benefit for dry hair. I would buy this again.
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
I love this lightweight oil to style my hair or as a finishing oil for frizz or on my ends. Keeps my hair feeling nourished and has a light pleasant smell. A little bit goes a long way! The travel size bottle is perfect to keep in your gym bag!
Carla F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I really love this product! It makes my hair super healthy, shinny and soft just how I like it. I had my hair super dry but since I’ve been using this product my hair is healthier and strong, I recommended
Leah C.
Wesley Chapel
Love love love this stuff! I use this every time I wash my hair. It smells good and never leaves my hair feeling oily. I can’t definitely tell a difference in the health of my hair since I began using this
syd m.
give the hair a nice shine softens the hair my hair color is pink and my hair type is currently in this works very well and I sent it compares to a trend is by having a nice search no room for improvement
Randi N.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn’t sure about this product at first because I always end up having greasy hair afterwards, but this one left my hair feeling nice and soft without the greasy feeling. The tiniest bit goes a long way.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora