BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
This stuff is just amazing and the smell wow delish, it leaves my hair with shinny curls and not freezy or greasy at all, cannot live without this one, Normally I buy it at amazon but you can also find it at salons.
Ashira P.
Love love love LOVE this hair oil. I use a little bit of it every time I get out of the shower. It does wonders for my damaged, colored, dry and frizzy hair. It makes it feel smoother, healthier and more manageable
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I've got really bad ends due to constant processing. Ialot of hair oils leave my head feeling heavy. But that one does not. And you genuinely only need a. Quarter size drop
Danielle P.
This treatment did wonders for my hair! It was damaged after trying to strip the black hair dye color from my hair but with this product it definitely brought the life back to my hair! It even helped the curls too!
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
This product works wonders. My hair is a dry and damaged from all the hair bleaching but after applying a few drops in my hair it makes my hair soft and non frizzy. Would buy again. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Sierra B.
I really like this oil. It smooths split ends and helps make your hair feel healthy. It can get your hair oily if you use even the slightest bit too much. It is a little pricey but it's worth the few extra dollars.
Amanda B.
My curls LOVE this product. They plump immediately when I apply it and it and doesn’t leave my hair oily. The smell is delicious and my hair has a noticeable difference you can feel. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I use this on my hair literally every night when I get out of the shower, you can also use it on dry hair to help with frizz, leaves the hair soft and shiny without the greasy feeling!
Kenzie T.
This was recommended by my hair stylist because my hair seemed more dry than usual, and it works wonders! I can tell the instant I apply it. It makes my hair shiner, feel healthier, and also helps hide split ends!
Jeslyn S.
Love Love Love the smell of this!! Texture is great as well. Has good consistency. You don’t need to use a lot of the product. A small amount goes a long way. Doesn’t leave hair greasy. Just shiny and smooth.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora