BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Grants Pass
I wish I could buy this all the time! I have a lot of thin curly hair and was introduced to Moroccanoil by my stylist. I LOVE the smell! I use it to break the cast of my curls - use gel on wet hair and it creates a hard cast to protect curls once fully dry and rub some oil between my hands to scrunch and break the cast. Leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft
Olivia T.
I love this oil! I use it all the time and I love it because it last forever too! I had a tiny 0.85 oz bottle and it lasted me forever because a little goes along way with this product! It can be a bit pricey for example the little 0.85 oz bottle is $15 but it's definitely worth it in the end because it makes your hair feel so amazing and it works wonders!!
Ashleigh M.
Great Falls , MT
Got this as a tester in a bag from Ulta. I love this, when I get my hair done the stylist always uses it as well. And oh man, this stuff is magic. Makes my hair feel soooo soft. I’m almost out and will have to get more. Prices are a little high and if you use too much it does get an oily look. I find it best to use it on wet or damp hair and dry through it. Amazing stuff!!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I’ve purchased this a couple of times and the main reason is for the smell alone. It smells SOOO GOOOD! As far as shine, it works. I may purchase again on a whim.
Marie C.
New York
I don’t have normally oily hair, but even so it seemed counterintuitive to put extra oil in my hair. But this is made for hair so I figured I’d give it a shot - I only applied it from the middle of my hair to the ends so as to avoid an oily scalp, and I was incredibly pleased with the results. My hair was super soft and shiny for days. This is a fantastic product.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
I received a sample in my Sephora Play! At first I was worried about using it at all but decided on the night I was going to wash my hair to try it. It did not make my hair greasy it made it shiner but more of a healthy and strong shine.
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This stuff is the holy grail of hair oils. It has the best smell in the world. It leaves your hair silky smooth with out looking greasy. It’s worth every penny of the high price point. I love the packaging and it’s nice to take places when I travel. Especially to the beach where the salt water dries out my hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
This is a really good oil for thick dry hair, it smells amazing and seems to deeply "moisture" not to say "oilsoak" your hair, great for dry ends and fresh colored hair that are super dried out through chemical stuff. DONT USE FOR FINE AND THIN HAIR. Price is a little high but still a great product
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
I loved how it smelled first of all! That’s always the first thing I check when I buy a hair product! And it wasn’t too heavy on my hair and it made it silky and smooth. After about 2 weeks of using it I noticed my hair felt helathier previous to using the treatment my hair was feeling very dry and brittle. This treatment helped so much. I love it!!!!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I love Moroccan oil. It smells great and works great. If you apply when hair is damp it works best. Make sure to apply for ear length down not in roots. It can make your roots look oily and dark. I use it also as a treatment to the ends of my hair when they are dry and brittle. If you put on dry hair make sure to only put on end and a tiny tiny amount
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora