BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Montoya V.
Oakland, CA
Repairs damaged hair for sure, I used it 3 times a week for a month and the difference was huge my split ends are way healthier and my frizz is now under control
Sierra B.
I really like this oil. It smooths split ends and helps make your hair feel healthy. It can get your hair oily if you use even the slightest bit too much. It is a little pricey but it's worth the few extra dollars.
Cristina V.
Clearwater , FL
This product is very nice ... the formula is amazing and gives very nice texture to my hair ... it makes my hair shiny... I think it works perfectly... the price is a little high but I absolutely recommend this one
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect for split end, dry ends and the scent is amazing. It's soft and easy to use. I leave it through the day and it keeps my hair moisturized and shiny. Easy to comb. I'm a huge fan of this brand. 100% satisfied
Amanda B.
My curls LOVE this product. They plump immediately when I apply it and it and doesn’t leave my hair oily. The smell is delicious and my hair has a noticeable difference you can feel. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Moroccan oil is so good for your hair and this makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. I love using it as a deep conditioner for my hair overnight and the next day I wash it out and style my hair and it feels great
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
This product works wonders. My hair is a dry and damaged from all the hair bleaching but after applying a few drops in my hair it makes my hair soft and non frizzy. Would buy again. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Haley P.
Altus
I used this for years!! I loved it!! I didn't realize how much it helped my hair until I ran out! I definitely will repurchase this!!! It keeps my frizzy/wavy hair smooth when I straighten it and it smells great!!!
Kenzie T.
This was recommended by my hair stylist because my hair seemed more dry than usual, and it works wonders! I can tell the instant I apply it. It makes my hair shiner, feel healthier, and also helps hide split ends!
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
This oil has savvveeeddd my hair! I have such dry hair... I get it colored at a salon and have special shampoo but it still gets dry.... this helps so much! I put it on dry and wet hair... it also helps with frizz!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora