BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rebecka A.
hyannis, MA
I don’t use this product all the time but mostly on humid summer days or when my hair needs to be defrizzed. I love how this makes my hair look and feel! the price is a little bit more expensive but it’s worth it!
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
The only hair oil brand I’ll use. Love the way it smells and the price is reasonable. With this oil a little goes a long way. Have seen major improvements in my hair since using this product. Leave my hair shiny and healthy.
Cecilia T.
Livingston, CA
The product is very pricey. ALTHOUGH, I have noticed my hair is much shiner and easier to maintain. It's been protecting my hair from heat damage. I've noticed my hair does not become frizzy when I use this product
Kelly G.
Unicoi, TN
Can you say holy grail? I love love love this stuff! Naturally, I have pretty frizzy hair. Not to mention how damaged it is due to styling and color. I apply to damp hair each time I wash and it help tame my frizz!
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
In love with this stuff! Makes my hair so fricken soft & defrizzes it amazingly. Definitely my favorite stuff & it smells delicious! 😊 Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this on my hair for a long time. It smells amazing, helps soften my usually unmanageable curly hair. And makes my hair so smooth when I straighten it. It is on the expensive side, but well worth.
Alla N.
New Castle , DE
Too big praise for it. Yes it makes my hair shine. But no treatment, just illusion. If I use it often my hair looks dirty and I have to use more shampoo to feel clean. Silicon is on first place in ingredients(
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I use this on my hair literally every night when I get out of the shower, you can also use it on dry hair to help with frizz, leaves the hair soft and shiny without the greasy feeling!
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I use this oil on wet hair everyone I wash it, before blow drying. I put a small drop on my hands, run them together and run it through, focusing on my ends. It smells amazing and adds shine and a dose of vitamins.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect for split end, dry ends and the scent is amazing. It's soft and easy to use. I leave it through the day and it keeps my hair moisturized and shiny. Easy to comb. I'm a huge fan of this brand. 100% satisfied
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora