BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have long, thick, dry, coarse hair. I was excited to use this product because I’d heard great things. However I didn’t feel like this did much for my hair in terms of moisturizing and smoothing. Will not repurchase.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love this!!!! I use it daily and keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth. I use it for styling as well as a leave in treatment at night as well. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in healthy hair.
Savannah M.
Mechanicsburg
This product has literally brought my hair back to life! It has taken care of all the summer damage caused from the heat, makes my hair so soft, feel so light & even smells so good! Most definitely with the buy!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
I love Moroccan Oil and all hair oils. They keep the health to your hair. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's not light enough that it doesn't feel like your putting a bunch of oil into your hair
Rebecca C.
I love the way that this oil serum smells!  It also adds amazing hydration to my dry, color-treated and damaged hair.  It is perfect for quenching dry ends.  My hair is fine, so I need to be careful to only apply it to my ends and not let it get in my roots.  Great product that I use frequently.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
This Oil is so great! I was first introduced to this oil in 2010 before it was even released to the main public. I was fortunate enough to be able to try some of the M.O. Products since my aunt is a hair dresser. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and oil right into my damp hair. All you need is a tiny dab of it on your hair, so this little bottle can last you a long time. When you put it in your hair avoid your roots, only the ends. It also smells really great too! But these products made my curls come out so amazing after my hair would dry. I would recommend this product and still do to my friends who want lusturous and beautiful curls!
Caroline R.
Moroccan oil is the KEY to having shiny soft hair. Though its on the pricier side it is SO worth it. It has an amazing smell and keeps your hair shiny and beautiful all day long. Because it is an oil you only need a little bit of it to go a long way. I would not suggest this for anyone who has very thin or oily hair.
Yojana H.
I love hair oils so much, my hair is very frizzy and dull so it just adds shine and strengthens my hair as well! I used this product until it completely ran out and i actually need to buy a new bottle!
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
I've been using the product on my hair for almost a year and still haven't run out. A lol bit goes a long way but its not too greasy. It haven't had problems with slpit ends since I have started using this product.
Erica H.
When using this product, a little goes a long way. I have thick hair and small amounts worked for me. I'm not a big fan of the oily texture but I can tell it helped improve my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.