BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sam L.
Clearwater, FL
My hair needs this! If I don't use this I see a noticeable difference in my hair. The price is average. And well worth the money. I tend to have dry tangled curly hair and this makes blow drying a breeze. Love this!
Maddie I.
My mom and I swear by This. It prevents your hair from becoming frizzy. It also has never bothered the coloring in my hair. It works pretty well and I think everyone should try it just to see how it works on frizzy hair
Tania P.
I fell in love with this product the first day of using it! The pump makes it easy to use. It helps a lot with my damaged hair. It's a oil serum for multiple uses. I'm highly satisfied with all Moroccan oil products!
Santhuzza A.
FALL RIVER, MA
It's great and smell great and the hair feels perfect I have dark hair not really sure if works good in light hair it might makes a little yellow but for dark hair is great. I recommend
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I love this stuff! I have dry coarse and damaged hair and my hair loves this stuff! Doesn't make it greasy and has made my hair much more manageable! Will buy again and again! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
danielle s.
I have naturally very curly hair and this product has not only help create flawless curls when I apply it to my damp hair but helps define and keeps the frizz away. And oh my gosh the smell of this is just amazing!!
Allie S.
Gap , PA
Moroccan oil adds moisture and heals dryness without leaving hair greasy or heavy. The scent is fine. The dispenser pump is great for managing the amount you get at once. I don’t often need oil and found this on sale.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This stuff is incredible. I have very long hair and my ends get dry and break off. I put this on the ends of my hair everyday and it has really helped. It also makes them not look so frizzy. I recommend to everyone.
Forum S.
New York , NY
It's a great product. The serum is a little thicker than I'm used to. It definitely takes care of the frizz in your hair. The effect won't last very long if you're in a humid location. It lasted me about 4-5 hours on a normal day.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite of all times! I have been using it for year! Make my hair look healthier and smooth! It does meet my expectations and even more! I really long lasting and smells good
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora