BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
THU V.
Bronx, NY
I have pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair styling. I wash my hair every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday (depending if I am going out or not.) My hair is pretty much damaged from blow-drying and straightening and recently I dyed my hair lighter and noticed that my hair is dry and frizzy. I recently bought Mococcan Oil and I am loving it so far. It smelled amazing, but it's not too overpowering. Unlike most other leave-in products, this one doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or anything. My hair felt really soft.
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
I use this oil on damp hair right out of the shower on towel dried hair. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I use this whether I air dry or blow dry. Sometimes I rub a little in on dry ends to avoid static.
destiny p.
it smells amazing!! and i have hair that gets oily easily but it naturally curly so the flyaways are a struggle and this oil helps without making my hair greasy AT ALL. it's my favorite!
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
This is a great product and it really does make my hair shiny and soft. It's better than any other oil I've used. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it's really expensive.
Bought it at the height of the craze. While the oil is nice, doesn't stain and has a pleasant fragrance, it has a waxy feel that makes it hard to absorb. Does not work well on my frizz. Nicer as a cuticle treatment.
Isabella S.
I use this treatment because my hair gets very dry and the ends because I color it every so often. This helped me restore my ends and in a few weeks I saw huge differences. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Love this stuff ! makes you're hair super healthy and keeps it healthy . This to me is one the best compare to others . Long lasting for the simple fact that a little goes a long way or your hair will be a grease pile !
Danielle R.
As a hairdresser, this product is my go-to for all hair services. The formula is lightweight and leaves the hair in its most perfect state. It restores shine and health into the hair and I use it after all chemical services. It also smells fantastic!
Amy P.
A little goes a long way. I like using this to help control frizz and for styling. It gives my hair a nice sleek shine without a greasy look. I think the smell is alright. Overall a great product to have on hand.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the Moroccan oil treatment for my dryer here. And makes it healthy and gives it a lot of shine. It does not weigh my hair down even if I use too much. I also love the smell of it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora