BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Monisha E.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing product. This is only serum I have been using for more than 3 months. Having really long hair I thought I might run out really soon. But I'm guessing it might last for a longer. I use this in 2 days.

1. Using this as a hair treatment a night before taking head shower in place of oil. This helps nourish my scalp.

2. After washing my hair while my hair is still wet I use this as a serum and rub it to the ends of my hair.

Apart from the treatment I love the smell. Like most other argan oil products, the treatment has the same fragrance.
Katarina L.
When I gave birth, i lost hair like crazy.. and then it all grew back at the same time. . Meaning a bunch of little hairs sticking out all over my head. This helps to keep those hairs down and grow stronger and healthier
Madeline H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love my Moroccan Oil. It makes my hair smell WONDERFUL! It keep my hair smooth and not frizzy especially in the winter. I am continually happy with this product. The only down fall is the price but you pay for the results you get.
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
I use this oil on damp hair right out of the shower on towel dried hair. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I use this whether I air dry or blow dry. Sometimes I rub a little in on dry ends to avoid static.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
First off..this product smells great. Second...it does do the job pretty well...but for more compromised hair like mine it isn't very long lasting. It's pricey but fairly priced.my favorite thing about it is the smell.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This oil is incredible. I ran out and haven’t had a chance to repurchase yet, but I plan to. It smells amazing and really helps lock the moisture into my curls. It doesn’t make my hair feel oily or weighed down at all.
Raluca T.
San Diego , CA
This product does hydrate but I have grown to like argan oil better. I think it is just a personal preference and I do think it's a good product, but personally I find it too heavy for my hair. I will use other oils that I like better in the future.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My hair is dark brown and tends to be a combination. As I have gotten older my hair has dried out. I have found this product to help my split ends and overall health of my hair. I love the color of packaging and smell.
Isabella B.
West Palm Beach, FL
The oil smells great and leaves your hair so soft. It also helps great with knots in your hair. I use it after washing my hair and it helps to dry my hair faster and makes it easy to comb.
THU V.
Bronx, NY
I have pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair styling. I wash my hair every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday (depending if I am going out or not.) My hair is pretty much damaged from blow-drying and straightening and recently I dyed my hair lighter and noticed that my hair is dry and frizzy. I recently bought Mococcan Oil and I am loving it so far. It smelled amazing, but it's not too overpowering. Unlike most other leave-in products, this one doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or anything. My hair felt really soft.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora